6 STEP BUYING PROCESS
1. Begin the Process
- Bob Zadeh goes over agency, confidentiality and his fiduciary duty to you.
- Bob is Chosen as a Realtor
- Complete all necessary paperwork.
- Discuss reasons for wanting to buy.
- Bob Zadeh will help you pre approved for a mortgage.
- Set a budget Choose and area and style of home.
- Create a list of your property needs.
2. Viewing Properties
- Bob will create a personal site, showing all properties available as per buyers request.
- Choose the best 6-7 properties from the personal site.
- Set a time to view properties.
- Bob Zadeh will set appointments to view the properties.
- Bob will provide you with a tour sheet and either meet you at the location or drive you.
- Continue until we have found the right property.
3. Making the Offer
- Bob will make a CMA to determine the market value of the property.
- Bob will review market condition and negotiating strategy.
- Bob will consult with you the terms and subjects of the offer.
- Determine closing dates.
- Bob will prepare the offer, and negotiate on your behalf.
- Pay first deposit into Bob’s company’s trust account.
4. Due Diligence
- Inform lender and arrange bank appraisal and get approval on financing.
- Hire a property inspector, and review inspection report.
- Review property title.
- Review land use and zoning. Review PDS.
- Review any other important information and documentation.
- If subject are approved, Bob will remove them from the contract.
- Pay any remaining deposit amount into Bob’s company’s trust account.
5. Prepare for completion
- Inform Bob of chose lawyer or notary.
- Attain insurance on property.
- Hire a moving company.
- Contact post office regarding change of address.
- Call your services and inform them of your move. I.e. cable, phone, hydro.
6. Transaction Completes
- Attend lawyers office about 1 week before completion date.
- Give balance of downpayment to lawyer.
- Review statement of adjustments with lawyer.
- Ratify the mortgage documents with lawyer.
- Ratify all title transfer documents with lawyer.
7. Possession Day
- Title is registered to your name, and registration number is given.
- Bob will get a key from seller.
- On possession date, Bob will meet you at the property and inspect the property.
- Move into your new home!
- Write a testimonial for Bob Zadeh.
- Don’t forget to keep sending referrals to Bob Zadeh.
- Bob Zadeh has created a relationship for life.