6 STEP SELLING PROCESS
1. Begin the Process
- Meet with Bob Zadeh at the property for a private showing
- Outline key features of the property
- Discuss reason(s) for selling
- Bob Zadeh will outline reason he would fit perfectly as your Realtor
- Bob Zadeh sets up second appointment
- Bob Zadeh conducts extensive research to determine the most appropriate price.
- Bob Zadeh meets client for the second time and give a detailed presentation outlining price and reason.
- BOB ZADEH IS CHOSEN AS YOUR REALTOR
2. Paperwork and Preparation
- Bob Zadeh goes over agency, confidentiality and his fiduciary duty to you.
- Bob Zadeh goes over his duties in Schedule A.
- Complete all necessary paperwork.
- Bob Zadeh will discuss with you whether or not property needs to be staged.
- Bob Zadeh will discuss when it’s appropriate to host an open house.
- Bob Zadeh receives keys.
3. Paperwork and Preparation
- Property will be posted on MLS with exposure to 14000+ agents in BC.
- Property will be posted on Realtor.ca which will be seen worldwide.
- Property will also be posted on Bob’s website which gets 1000s (and growing) of visits a month.
- Property will be posted on realtor.ca which exposes the property to the public Hired professional will take photos and a video tour.
- Property Hi-Res photos and information will be posted to all of Bob Zadeh’s major Social Media sites.
- Bob Zadeh will print professional full color features sheets outlining the property to potential buyers.
- Property will also be on display for 200 agents in the office.
- Bob receives offer(s).
- Bob presents offer to seller.
- Bob outlines the details of the offer and discuses the subject and conditions.
- Bob prepares a counter-offer.
- Presents counter-offer to agent (this process will continue until both parties are satisfied).
- ACCEPTED OFFER!
- Bob will co-operate with buyer’s side to make sure all subject are met by the deadline.
5. Prepare for Completion
- Inform Bob Zadeh of your lawyer or notary.
- Hire a moving company
- Inform management company of your move. (if applicable)
- Contact Canada post of your address change.
- Call your services and inform them of your move. I.e. cable, phone, hydro.
- Visit lawyers office
- Review statement of adjustments
- Confirm all title transfer documents with lawyer.
- Title is registered to buyers name, and registration number is given.
- Time to move out!
- Seller makes sure home is professionally cleaned and repairs are done. (if applicable)
- Bob Zadeh gives keys to new buyer on possession date
- Write a testimonial for Bob Zadeh.
- Don’t forget to keep sending referrals to Bob Zadeh
- Bob Zadeh has created a relationship for life.